KOKKIA iRECEIVER : iAdapter Tiny UNIVERSAL Bluetooth aptX Stereo Receiver
Item Number: iAdapter_aptX_Receiver
Manufacturer Part No: iAdapter_aptX_Receiver
KOKKIA iAdapter aptX Bluetooth Receiver (NEW RELEASE)
The ULTIMATE UNIVERSAL 3.5mm Tiny aptX
Enhanced Data Rate Bluetooth Stereo Receiver
Works with Bluetooth Stereo iPods/iPhones/iPads, Android/Windows/Samsung SmartPhones/Tablets, PCs/Macs, Music Devices, Stereo Transmitters, etc
- aptX Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Bluetooth Stereo Receiver, with A2DP and AVRCP profiles. iAdapter attaches to your music/audio devices through the UNIVERSAL non-proprietary 3.5mm audio socket, and well designed to accommodate your music/audio devices protective casing.
- All in one extremely tiny size and light-weight package at 10mm X 15mm X 45mm and 0.3 oz (0.39" X 0.59" X 1.77" and 8.5g) with high performance and unique features.
- Built-in re-chargeable battery. Operational while charging for continuous play. iAdapter can be placed in power on/off mode to turn on/off with the power to your Home Theatre system and re-connect to last paired device. While iAdapter is attached to your music/audio device, you can concurrently charge your music/audio device if desired.
- Receives in high fidelity aptX when the corresponding Transmitter supports aptX, or standard Bluetooth SBC when corresponding device does not support aptX. Implements AVRCP Remote controls for Next/Pevious/Play/Pause commands.
- Firm attachment (no unwieldy dangling cord), tiny size, elegant design, features and performance makes iAdapter an incredibly awesome mate to your Bluetooth Stereo iPods/iPhones/iPads, Android/Windows/Samsung SmartPhones/Tablets, Music Devices, Home Theatre system, etc.
iRECEIVER : iAdapter aptX Receiver was developed based on our experiences with the i10s/i10 products, and numerous interesting discussions with and feedback from users of i10s/i10/A9/A10/A10m products.
iAdapter aptX Receiver supports Bluetooth Stereo (A2DP and AVRCP) Receive Functions in one single tiny unit. Audio output from iAdapter Receiver via universal 3.5mm audio jack.
Receives in high fidelity aptX when the corresponding Transmitter supports aptX.
Receives in standard Bluetooth SBC when corresponding device does not support aptX.
Remote control AVRCP implements Next Track, Previous Track, Play/Pause functions.
- Receiver AVRCP works with Transmitting devices that implement AVRCP commands.
Operational while charging for continuous play. iAdapter can be placed in power on/off mode to turn on/off with the power to your Home Theatre system and re-connect to last paired device.
Operating distance up to 10m (33ft). Objects in between transmitter and receiver may reduce operating distance.
1) iAdapter aptX RECEIVER
2) USB charging cable
3) User guide (English, Español, Français, Deutsch, Japanese, Italiano, Chinese)
4) Retail package