KOKKIA i10Watch: The Ultimate MULTI-STREAMING Watch. (i10 Luxurious Black MULTI-STREAMING Bluetooth iPod Transmitter + Black iPod Nano 6G wrist band).
Item Number: i10Watch_BB
Manufacturer Part No: i10Watch_BB
Wear your MULTI-STREAMING Tiny i10 snugly and comfortably with your iPod Nano 6G on your wrist, while you enjoy your wireless Bluetooth music, together with someone else, or by yourself.
Made-for-iPod and Works-with-iPhone Bluetooth Transmitter
- MULTI-STREAM STEREO MUSIC STREAMING CAPABILITY
- Tiny size, smaller than other Bluetooth Transmitters for iPods, iPhones
- Elegant streamline design with luxurious color (BLACK), shine and finish
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, compatible with EDR Bluetooth Receivers
NEW MULTI-STREAMING stereo audio features, allows simultaneous enjoyment of iPod/iPhone/iPad music with up to 2 persons/receivers - this feature is not available in other comparable transmitters.
i10 will respond to Receiver Remote AVRCP commands (Play, Pause, Next, Previous).
Smallest size compared to other products made by other brands in this category.
This product is BOTH Made-for-iPod and Works-With-iPhone, unlike many others that are only Made-for-iPod. Includes Authentication IC chip, which allows local iPod, iPhone, iPad volume adjustment - that is not possible with other Made-for-iPod only transmitters that do not include Authenticaion IC chip.
Low power consumption, for many hours of wireless audio enjoyment with iPods, iPhones, iPads.
No batteries needed, powered by iPod/iPhone/iPad. Attach to iPod/iPhone/iPad via 30-pin connector.
Simple to operate. Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Class 2.
Works with iPad, iPhone 4G/3GS/3G/1st gen, iPod touch (1st,2nd,3rd,4th gen), iPod nano (1st,2nd,3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th gen), iPod classic (80, 120, 160GB).
Advantages of this Tiny i10 vs Sony iPod Transmitter and other iPod Transmitters:
(1) This i10 is able to stream music to 2 EDR receivers. Sony iPod Transmitter can stream to only 1 receiver.
(2) i10 includes an Apple Authentication chip that will authenticate with iPod/iPhone/iPad. Authentication process enables local volume adjustments on the iPod/iPhone/iPad to change the volume at the remote receiver. Sony iPod Transmitter does not have an Apple Authentication chip and because of this there is no local volume adjustment possible to change the volume at the remote receiver.
(3) This i10 is less than 2/3 the size of Sony's iPod Transmitter, making this a better fit for your iPod/iPhone/iPad. i10 industrial design is a better match for the elegantly designed iPods/iPhones/iPads.
(4) No buttons needed to pair, connect to 1st receiver, just plug i10 into iPod/iPhone/iPad and it will automatically pair, connect to 1st receiver.
i10 Multi-streaming Bluetooth iPod Transmitter
iPod Nano wrist band